bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: Who's going to Strata / Hadoop World?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 00:29:59 GMT
+1, there are a lot of meetups doubling up, hard to choose favorite
From: shaposhnik@gmail.com [shaposhnik@gmail.com] on behalf of Roman Shaposhnik [roman@shaposhnik.org]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 7:14 PM
To: user@bigtop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Who's going to Strata / Hadoop World?

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Sean Mackrory <mackrorysd@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's probably a bit late to organize a full-blown meetup, but I'll be
> attending Strata / Hadoop World in New York next week and it would be nice
> to catch up with other folks from the Bigtop community if they're around.
> Anyone else?

I'll be there and more than willing to host you guys in the nice downtown
facility @Pivotal (I need to check with them first, obviously, but I don't
expect much of a problem). We can also collocate Bigtop get-together
with an already scheduled appearance of yours truly:
   http://www.meetup.com/Pivotal-Software-NYC/events/210466062/

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Roman.