bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Working on the BOM.next (0.9.0 or 1.0?)
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 03:50:52 GMT
So basically what I hear is that:
  - let's pretty much keep proposed list of OSes
  - let's not to any retiring unless we absolutely have to exclude something
    because it is unsupported or broken?

If this is the consensus then I am going to copy this proposed BOM to the JIRA
(we can modify it as needed there, is something new comes our of Jay's
spreadsheet or else).

Cos