bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a few notes on the recent release 0.8.0
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 06:39:33 GMT
All.

[I was answering a recent question (see at the end) sent directly to me.
Thought it might be useful for everyone]

The parts list is easy to get - just grab and an appropriate repo file from the
URL below and install per your distro rules. Then run yum/apt-get update. The
release notes aren't ready yet - I am pretty busy at work, so it might take a
couple of days.

We have found out that there some issues with publishing of my signing keys,
so you might see GPG-key check warnings. You might either wait a day or so -
we are going to resign the repos with a different key; or just disable GPG
check in your package manager.

Fedora20 was in the plans, but we had a nasty emergency with our CI
infrastructure and were left without a number of the build systems. Fedora20
was one of them. We are about to publish the info on how to build the full
stack using our new CI docker containers, so you'll be able to do it yourself
in literally one easy command. Stay tuned!

Cos