bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe <o.fle...@science-computing.de>
Subject AW: Devroom at FOSDEM
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:41:47 GMT
Hi,

> Yes -- I am very, very interested. Olaf, do you think it is too late
> to submit a proposal?

since the devrooms usually last a few hours and I got only your response I doubt we can fill
the time to call it a devroom for Bigtop alone.

Are you considering visiting FOSDEM '15 ?

BTW  There was a NoSQL Devroom last year. https://archive.fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/nosql/

Lets wait for the Devroom CfP to be announced  on Oct 1st and submit talks there or a ligthning
talk  (to be submitted by Nov 20st) .

Hacking/Meeting bigtop can take place in the cafeteria.

Cheers,
Olaf

Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Arno Steitz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Philippe Miltin
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen