bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe <o.fle...@science-computing.de>
Subject Hue compile problem
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:26:11 GMT
Hi,

Hue on debian jessie hits this issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15608236/eclipse-and-google-app-engine-importerror-no-module-named-sysconfigdata-nd-u

While there is a simple workaround to make

   ln -s /usr/lib/python2.7/plat-*/_sysconfigdata_nd.py /usr/lib/python2.7/

the upstream solution would be to update virtualenv as according to the mentioned article.

Since I see no place where I can file an upstream issue: Would someone from cloudera please
file an issue ?

Thanks
   Olaf Flebbe

Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Arno Steitz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Philippe Miltin
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen