bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe <o.fle...@science-computing.de>
Subject Devroom at FOSDEM
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:33:06 GMT
Hi,

I checked the FOSDEM site and discovered that there is a deadline for today (!) for developer
room reservations.

This would be a great chance for european bigtop users to meet each other and discuss all
kind of matters.

* Bootstrapping  ,-)
* Deployment
* Customizing

FOSDEM takes place at Brussels University, Belgium 31st Jan/1st Feb. 2015 and is IMHO  the
most important grass-root free software developer meeting in europe with over 5000 attendees.

Anyone interested? Than I would submit a proposal if not done already.

Olaf
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Arno Steitz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Philippe Miltin
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen