bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe <o.fle...@science-computing.de>
Subject AW: Debian
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:21:36 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc,

thanks a lot! Maven on debian seems to be broken in a very subtile way. Your recommendation
fixes the maven site target issues for bigtop. I have have no clue so far what specific is
broken within maven, I tried to create a simpler test case in order to analyse the problem
in deep, but was not sucessful so far.

OIaf

>  I build and installed Hadoop, HBase and Phoenix on Debian 7.6 but I had to replace Maven
2.x by Maven 3.0.5. I simply had to download it and add it to the path. You should remove
maven2 package too. I also did not use gradle.

> JM

Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Arno Steitz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Philippe Miltin
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen