bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Build HBase 0.94.23 RPM
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:21:07 GMT
Hi Upen,

I think CDH expect config files and other things to be on specific folders
configured when you are doing the CDH installation.

If you want to give that a try, do something like this:
git clone
git branch to 0.7.0
edit the config file to configure your hbase and hadoop version
make hbase-rpm

Then look into the where you should find the RPM.

If you need more details commands I can take a look at what I ran and send
an update, juste let me know

JM