bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Build HBase 0.94.23 RPM
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:07:11 GMT
Hi Upen,

Some thing I missed previously. Are you trying to upgrade your CDH HBase
package? Then we don't you just simply upgrade your CDH? If you build and
replace only your HBase package on CDH, you will most probably break a lot
of thing this BigTop doesn't necessary build the packages the same way as
Cloudera for CDH.

Sorry, I know I sent you here from the HBase mailing list but did not
figured this was CDH related. You most probably want to move this
discussion to the CDH mailing list. They will let you know how to upgrade
it to a more recent version.

JM