bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Civic duty reminder: please take Bigtop 0.8.0 RC0 for a spin
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:28:47 GMT
I let Andrew or anyone else with more Phoenix experience to comment on
this, but from my standpoint - if there's a configuration workaround I am
willing to document this in RELEASE NOTES and go with release. If the fix
requires changes in the packages - I guess we'll have to do it.

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.