bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BIGTOP-1366 Accepted @ IEEE BigData and Cloud computing 2014.
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:50:48 GMT
This is great news RJ & Jay! Now go an pimp the Bigtop to the world-under
in the big way!

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.