bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Civic duty reminder: please take Bigtop 0.8.0 RC0 for a spin
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:11:58 GMT
So, what I hear is that the stack in a decent condition and we can do the
formal source code release then?

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.