bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Coming together for Bigtop 0.8.0 install-a-thon
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 06:34:06 GMT
YES! Thank you everyone for contributing to clean the queue of 167 tickets,
making a major stack upgrade possible, and fixing up the CI once again!

I will prepare the RC tomorrow and make package repos available for the
testing! Really great stuff all!

Cos

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.