bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Upender Nimbekar <nimbekar.upen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build HBase 0.94.23 RPM
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:16:41 GMT
Hi Jean,
Thanks for the reply again. Why do you think building Hbase separately
would break things. Hbase has only dependency with Zookeeper and Hadoop
version. We have verified that 0.94.23 still works with Cdh3u6 version that
we currently have. regardless, I would still like to try to build new RPM
and test it. And since I am just jumping into BigTop, I would like to get
started and get familiar with the process of building RMPs. So please let
me know the steps.
I would parallely follow up with CDH folds as well.

Thanks
Upen