bigtop-user mailing list archives

From RJ Nowling <rnowl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BIGTOP-1366 Accepted @ IEEE BigData and Cloud computing 2014.
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:51:17 GMT
Hi Cos and other BigTop members,

I want to repeat what Jay said -- thank you to the BigTop community for
your hard work.  I look forward to submitting the data generator to BigTop
and helping to maintain it.  Without a project like BigTop, it would be
hard to make my work available to the larger community.

I'll make sure to advertise BigTop loudly and proudly at the conference and
direct them towards the project. :)

I'm on the dev & user lists, so I hope I'll be able to get to know the
community more going forward.

RJ

--
em rnowling@gmail.com