bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Andre Arcilla <arci...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Coming together for Bigtop 0.8.0 install-a-thon
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:09:35 GMT
Guys,

the original install-a-thon idea was enthusiastically received, but got
postponed due to Jenkins troubles, release verification work, etc. Now I
propose install-a-thon for the week of 10/13. The last time Roman was
inviting us to Pivotal. We can hold the event there, or at A9 offices in
Palo Alto.

I specifically propose (and plan to work myself) to capture/videorecord and
make available for ourselves and our users a crisp set of instructions for
building/testing/deploying Bigtop on our reference platforms (whatever
people use, LTS for myself). Which is all more relevant given our make
obsoletion and the migration to Gradle.

Yays, nays, days of the week that work best for you - all are welcome.

Thanks,

Andre