bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigTop build site is down ?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:38:06 GMT
Hey guys !

- Sorry to hear this.
- Im home now from paternity leave, and am spending a little more time now
at my machine.
- Ive renamed this JIRA. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1286
to codify this task to create a new CI.
- We can recover.

... And when we do bigtop will be better : Its time to build a new, modern
immutable CI for the BigTop ecosystem   ...

I feel bad for all the hard work you guys lost on this, but there  is in
some ways a silver lining :

*** We will now release bigtop 0.8.0 with a first class, fresh CI that is
coherent and up to date. ***

--
jay vyas