bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BigTop build site is down ?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:35:59 GMT
Hi!

in an extremely unfortunate turn of events it seems that
we have just suffered the biggest outage ever in the
entire history of Bigtop CI :-(

All. I repeat ALL of our Amazon EC2 VMs are now gone.

It'll take us quite some time to recover :-( Bigtop 0.8.0
is... well... delayed again.

Now for the uncomfortable bit: given that all of our
infrastructure is gone for good makes me suspect
that perhaps it wasn't an Amazon outage, but
a buggy application of EC2 APIs. There are only
a few folks (you know who you are) with
access to Bigtop Amazon keys. If you think there
could be something, anything that may possible
contribute to this mystery -- please contact me.

Way to start a Fri :-(

Thanks,
Roman.