bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Civic duty reminder: please take Bigtop 0.8.0 RC0 for a spin
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 03:34:11 GMT
Could you please open a JIRA and document the workaround, so I can include
it into 0.8.0 source release that I am planning on doing over the weekend?
Thanks a lot!

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.