bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Start HBase build from BigTop
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:56:28 GMT
Hi Cos,

I think build is fine because I'm able to start HBase from the command line
directly.

I found one thing.

-rw-------. 1 root root    82123 Aug 18 17:25 metrics-core-2.2.0.jar

Some jars don't have the correct rights. That's one of the issues I faced.

I fixed the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/http/HttpServer from the init.d script by exporting
HBASE_CLASSPATH=`hbase classpath`:`hadoop classpath` before calling it.

Now I have another exception on the HBase side but I'm very confortable to
look at it:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableExistsException: hbase:namespace
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.CreateTableHandler.prepare(CreateTableHandler.java:120)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TableNamespaceManager.createNamespaceTable(TableNamespaceManager.java:232)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TableNamespaceManager.start(TableNamespaceManager.java:86)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.initNamespace(HMaster.java:1052)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.finishInitialization(HMaster.java:915)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.run(HMaster.java:603)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine$LocalHMaster.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:263)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Did not have it when I run manually.

I will continue and report when I found where it comes from..

Thanks,

JM