bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Start HBase build from BigTop
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:19:24 GMT
"Package specs are setting the permissions for most if not all files in the
package. If something is missed - let's fix it in the packages."
Sure. I will try to look at that. Will open a JIRA to track it.

"Which init script are you fixing?"
I face the issue when I call /etc/init.d/hbase-master so I will start from
there and see where the path should be set.

"My point is that HBase 0.99 and later doesn't have a master service
anymore"
I build with 0.98.5 so it should still be fine. I'm able to run now if I
export HBASE_CLASSPATH and change the jars permissions...

Thanks,

JM