bigtop-user mailing list archives

From David Fryer <dfryer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bigtop Presentation
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 18:55:43 GMT
Thanks for the feedback!
Does running puppet apply that way eliminate the need to make a site.csv?
What does bigtop_toolchain::packages include?

On slide #4 when writing the site.csv, I included the # in there to point
out that that was a note as opposed to something to be included, although
that is fairly unclear. What is a better way to make that obvious?

Outside of that, I think I've fixed everything else.