bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with accumulo
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:36:54 GMT
Hi frank.

I think sean mackrory is the main guy involved with the accumulo stuff.

- I would guess that the key thing is to grab your accumulo distribution
and confirm that it works with the exact version of hadoop you have (i.e.
hadoop version).

- Sean do you have any thoughts on how to deploy accumulo packages?  I dont
think we have any puppet recipes for them yet.

Will be interesting to  try out the accumulo branch at some point, possibly
adding smoke tests to them as well.

- In the meantime, you can also check the accumulo mailing list, maybe some
of the folks there will be interested in testing / contributing to the
accumulo packages in bigtop.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Frank Palladino <palladino.frank@gmail.com

--
jay vyas