bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulo
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 19:01:29 GMT
Hi David.

IIRC there were an initial patch to add Accumulo into Bigtop e.g. BIGTOP-1175.
Although the ticket is market against 0.9.0 release, it seems that the
progress on the ticket is somewhat sparse. May be the next release timeframe
is exactly the cause of why it is going at a leisure pace ;)

I think Sean Mackrory will be a better source of the info on this.

Cos