bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting Hadoop in Distributed Mode
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:08:11 GMT
No prob  cos.

Now I'm getting curious : What is our take on passwordless SSH for bigtop
hadoop distro ?

I never set up passwordless ssh in bigtop that i remember (but maybe im
forgetting).

I think that puppet apply on each slave is sufficient for a cluster,
because it starts the slaves for you and connects them to the master -
without need of master ssh'ing anyhwere.

--
jay vyas