bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Re: ApacheCon CFP closes in two weeks, we need your help
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:01:17 GMT
I have submitted a talk on Bigtop to ApacheCon.
Did you do your part to promote the sexiest project in the Hadoop ecosystem?

Seriously.
  Cos

----- Forwarded message from Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> -----

From: Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:03:46 -0700
Subject: Re: ApacheCon CFP closes in two weeks, we need your help
To: pmcs@apache.org

Hi folks,

I just wanted to ensure this really important mail bubbles to the top of
your inbox again. If you haven't already done so please send the below mail
to *all* your projects list (see Rich's original email for gull background):

------CUT--------

Subject: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear [PROJECT] enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent [PROJECT] at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with [PROJECT].

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

----- End forwarded message -----