bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject BigTop Hackathon :::: Double Header ::: RSVP please !
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 22:20:40 GMT
Hi folks.   Ok we are all set !

********  BigTop's first double-header bigdata hackathon ***********

*Fill out your details if you can make it, here: *

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UviFZ2GbItmRPWqNR7EIhqklGfwSiDPBmc3fJRyrlFo/

*I've booked our training room at red hat for the both the 6th and the
9th.  *
1) How many of us are interested in coming for two days? Plenty of coffee
soft drinks and pizza will be provided for both !

2)  Can some of you  come and collaborate / work on some JIRAs at red hat
for the day ?

*Anyways, hope to hear back from at least a few people.*

If enough are interested, we will be able to two two days (friday the 6th
and the 9th).

Ping me back soon So i can start formalizing the arrangements !

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com