bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BigTop Hackathon :::: Double Header ::: RSVP please !
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 22:25:28 GMT
I am in and will bring 3 or 4 people with me at least on Friday.

Mine main goal is 0.8.0 and the infra for it: there's a couple of tickets and
gentle nudges from the community to fix the build slaves, so I will work on it
and am welcoming everyone who can help.

Looking forward to see as many of the contributors as possible!
And thanks to Jay (and RedHat for hosting us)!

Andre, could you please post this on the meetup page as well?
Thanks,
  Cos