bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Bigtop meetup ApacheCon
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 00:10:20 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for twikifying it! I've updated it with some
of the additional agenda items.

On that note, I'm super excited to announce that
Don Marti from OSv agreed to come to our meetup
and give us a full technical overview of what OSv
can do for cloud architecture around java apps.

I hope he can also stick around to hack our first
prototype of Bigtop-deployanble OSv Hadoop
environment.

Honestly, I haven't been this excited about a piece
of technology since dtrace/zfs.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. What's our situation with food/drink? Do we have anybody
sponsoring yet?