bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon ?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 21:14:45 GMT
OKay folks : here is myroposal for the bigtop meetup @apachecon:

Part 1: Get to know each other as bigtop users

I mostly know you folks as bigtop hackers.  But we all have day jobs.  Lets
touch base and talk about how we use the damnthing :)  I see each one of us
gives a lightning talk:

- How they use bigtop
- Products or initiatives which they use bigtop for
- What they want to see for the future of bigtop
- There favorite current JIRAs

Part 2: How bigtop is evolving and control is converging

In my opinion, the most interesting emerging thing in bigtop is the new
control structure that is gradle powered . So Id like to go through some of
that code, and whiteboard how the whole stack will be looking inthe near
future, so we all have an understanding of the new emerging bigtop
architecture.