bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon ?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 02:37:20 GMT
Well, maybe  we could do 2 meetups ?

One to introduce ourselves, and do some lightning talks (no slides) on what
we want to see in bigtop, and what we're working on., and some light
discussion on hackday ideas.

And then a second meetup that is a pure hackday?

i think we can reserve two days.

up to you folks  .  i dont want to overwork you guys!