bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon ?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 19:20:30 GMT
If we can do 2 sessions - that'd be great! First session could be more like
"meet the bigtop" as you said; and then for everyone who wants to sit around
and work on the stuff. I am not sure what's going on with the reservations and
all: lemme know if I can help with it. Let's try to finalize something say
over the next week so we have time to make a noise about it;)

Cos