bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jun aoki <jun.aoki....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hdfs command not found upon namenode initialization
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:00:44 GMT
It was a wrong centos version in bigtop.repo. (my mistake)
My docker image is centos 6.4 but was using
*baseurl=http://bigtop.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/0.7.0/redhat/5/x86_64
<http://bigtop.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/0.7.0/redhat/5/x86_64>*
in bigtop.repo. It should be
*baseurl=http://bigtop.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/0.7.0/redhat/6/x86_64
<http://bigtop.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/0.7.0/redhat/6/x86_64>*

now "hadoop-hdfs" package is yum-installed and "hdfs" command is deployed
in /usr/bin

--
-jun