bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Steven Núñez <steven.nu...@illation.com>
Subject Re: Hue Using MR1?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:27:12 GMT
Good question. I¹ve got to say the BitTop community earns top points for
being helpful and constructive.

Specifically, I¹d say a working pseudo configuration for all components
would be a great start for newcomers. Second, I¹d look at puppet
integration, perhaps via Ambari or Hue. The update could prompt the user:
³Would you like to configure your cluster now? <y/n>² and then start the
interface for that. If that¹s too ambitious for a weekend, then include a
number of working puppet recipes and install them, along with some
pointers to the alternatives system.

Regards,
	- SteveN