bigtop-user mailing list archives

From ivo frankov <i.fran...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hue problem
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 17:06:24 GMT
Hi Roman,

My purpose is to start pig editor in hue.

I received that I have to start oozie web console first. I think that
server is running.

I receive following:

*Oozie web console is disabled.*

To enable Oozie web console install the Ext JS library.

Refer to Oozie Quick Start
<http://localhost:11000/oozie/docs/DG_QuickStart.html> documentation for
details.

Where I can find oozie log?