bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Ramping up for Bigtop 0.7.0
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:50:17 GMT
Hi!

Looking at:
it seems that from a BOM perspective we've got
everything we wanted for Bigtop 0.7.0. The only
two major oustanding pieces are Hive 0.11.0 and
Solr 4.4.0 which I hope to close early next week.

It therefore seems like now would be a good time
to go through our JIRA and look out for things that
you absolutely, positively would like to see in Bigtop 0.7.0
and mark them as blockers. I'll do JIRA combing
later next week.

Of course, the other big contribution would be
any testing that folks can help us with. The nightly
build is available in the usual place:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Repository/
and it takes very little effort to install from packages.

Thanks,
Roman.