bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BinSedesTuple: Pig Smokes
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:09:03 GMT
Thanks mark:  Well.... the error is simply a standard ClassNotFound
Exception:  Its saying that the BinSedesTuple is not on the Class path.  It
appears to be needed in a lot of pig tests .  I guess if it is non obvious
after more digging ill post it on the pig users list as well.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com