bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VM with smoke tests that pass?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:29:18 GMT
hey Jay.

no, we don't have full stack VM as far as I know. Neither it was an objective.
A single VM isn't a good distributed system as you can see and having
_everything_ on it doesn/t make much sense, IMO.

If you want to build your own VM with a different set of the components you
can do it with ease by updating VM descriptor under
bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder Then use Fedora to build the VM according to
boxgrinder documentation.

That should be quite easy to follow.
  Cos