bigtop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.6.0 RC1
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:54:40 GMT
+1, binding.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Stephen Chu <schu@cloudera.com> wrote:

> +1
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM, Bruno Mahé <bmahe@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On 06/10/2013 11:58 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> >
> >> This is the sixth release for Apache Bigtop, version 0.6.0
> >>
> >> It fixes the following issues:
> >>    http://s.apache.org/ucA
> >>
> >> *** Please download, test and vote by Mon 06/17 noon PST
> >>
> >> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
> >>     release-0.6.0-RC1
> >>
> >> Source and binary files:
> >>    https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
> >> orgapachebigtop-007/org/**apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.6.0/<
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-007/org/apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.6.0/
> >
> >>
> >> Binary convenience artifacts:
> >>     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:
> **8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-**0.6.0/<
> http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.6.0/>
> >>
> >> Documentation on how to install:
> >>     https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+**
> >> to+install+Hadoop+**distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0<
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0
> >
> >>
> >> Maven staging repo:
> >>     https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
> >> orgapachebigtop-007/<
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-007/>
> >>
> >> The tag to be voted upon:
> >>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=**commit;h=*
> >> *fda89f9846b8843fa7c3d9e9d1c236**a8ea45f33a<
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=commit;h=fda89f9846b8843fa7c3d9e9d1c236a8ea45f33a
> >
> >>
> >> Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> >>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS<
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS>
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Roman.
> >>
> >>
> > +1
> >
>

Mime
View raw message