bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Big Top and Ecosystem coverage goals...
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:02:03 GMT
Hi ! New to the big top project but super excited as we have alot of work
going on with HCFS file systems, and scaling out big top to run on broader
deployment targets is one of my goals...

Im noticing that the hive/hcatalog ecosystem are not explicitly listed in
the "how to install..." section, which mentions

hadoop\*
flume\*
mahout\*
oozie\*
whirr\*
hbase\*

(from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.5.0
).

1) I'm assuming im missing something... But is it the case that Big Top
doesnt test Hive/Hcatalog?
2) Is there a single web page that lists all of the HCatalog ecosystem test
coverage?  If not maybe I can dig through the source and compile one for
the site.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com