bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigTop : Build Targets
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:16:47 GMT
Ah nevermind I see at the end of the JIRA that this patch is not yet
implemented :)

"Yeah, we have taken this issue as a starting point and extended and
polished it quite a bit. Wolfgang will provide an initial 'dump' of the
work that was done shortly, but there will still be some work integrating
it into our build system and trunk."