bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BigTop : Build Targets
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:50:52 GMT
It's a fair point that SOLR might not be part of the Hadoop ecosystem.
However, Bigtop is a top level project at Apache, and so maybe casting a
wider net makes sense. Would be the Bigtop community's consensus what to
include versus not. I like the Bigtop community's inclusiveness to date -
the strategy might be described as "building the Apache Big Data Operating
System". That's fantastic.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy