bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building bigtop with patches
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:56:16 GMT
On 03/01/2013 05:34 PM, Jagat Singh wrote:
> Hello Roman,
>
> Thank you for your answers.
>
> I was trying to make hadoop deb with few patches and was wondering why
> its not working :)
>
> And now i know that with dep , rpm packages patches wont be picked from
> patch folder. However if i want tar then i would get patches applied.
>
> Any suggestions for making patched deb ?
>
> Thanks once again.

Hi Jagat,

Sorry for the late reply and hope you fixed your issue by now, but in
case you still need an answer, you can look at
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/commit/d2d1df918406774ae3ad2489de4e2eccf8e54634

This coommit *remove* a patch to build. So the interested parts are in red.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Bruno