bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:31:23 GMT
Guys,

How about getting together for an April Fools Day (or close to it) Bigtop hackaton?

I offer my help with the place/food/inet connection to host the event in
San Ramon, CA. Don't be scared by the location - it is about 35 minutes drive
from Sunnyvale and you go against the traffic all the time.

We can get together for 4-6 hours and work on cleaning 0.6.0 and 0.3.1 release
plates. Or perhaps something else, if there are other interests. It'd be a
great way for the community to get together and welcome new contributors!

How any of the following days look like:

[ ] April 3rd
[ ] April 4th
[ ] April 5th

Please respond to the list with your preferences.
--
Regards,
	Cos