bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject BigTop 0.3.0 vs make hadoop-deb
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:38:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to bild hadoop-deb with bigtop 0.3.0 to get the libdfs
files because I'm not able to compile them manually.

However, seems that bigtop is not able too ;)

First, the script try to retrieve the 1.0.1 version of hadoop, but
it's no more available in the website. I was able to find it in
another folder and I placed it into the dl folder.

Now, it's failing on the parsechangelog part of the script :(

http://pastebin.com/aaPyWt7M

Any idea how I can fix that? I tried to replace the 1.0.1 jar by the
1.0.3 (the one I need) and got the exact same error.

Thanks,

JM