bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure MR1 using Bigtop
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:47:07 GMT
Yes, MR1 isn't supported in Hadoop2. And Bigtop doesn't explicitly add new
features into existing projects: we are downstream integration point, not a
customization shop ;)

As Sean said - 0.3.0 is your best bet. 0.3.1 is under way and I hope to finish
it soon enough - feel free to jump on and help with the tickets: there are
perhaps 5 or so left to be addressed.

As for 32bits: I guess you are not supporting it because the use of 32bit
platform is next to non-existent. And of course you can build it yourself -
that's should be easy enough.

Cos