bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bigtop 0.3.x?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:00:32 GMT
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
> Sorry if this is buried in another thread, but a quick browse of the mailing
> lists isn't showing anything.
>
> Where is 0.3.0 in the mirrors? I noticed on Saturday that it was not
> consistently available, and now it appears that it's been purged from
> distribution? I love bigtop because it makes it a one stop shop for
> installations, but I need 0.3.x because I can't use hadoop 0.23 (hadoop 2).
> What's the status of it and any ideas why it was purged from the mirrors?

> Thanks
>
> P.S. Your mailing lists have now migrated, don't forget to update your
> website ;)

Pardon our mess (and btw, feel free to contribute updates and even
doc changes -- those are very much appreciated)!

You can always get older releases from the archive:
    http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/bigtop/bigtop-0.3.0-incubating/

As Cos mentioned there's also 0.3.1 in the works and the bits will
be made available at our new TLP location once that releases.

Thanks,
Roman.