bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bigtop 0.3.x?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 05:38:40 GMT
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
> So, it looks like you guys put stuff into
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bigtop/ for distribution as a non
> incubator project. Outstanding, btw. However, bigtop-0.3.0 is missing from
> there. I know 0.3.1 is on the verge of releasing, but shouldn't you keep
> 0.3.0 out there until then?

John, the older releases (including binary convenience artifacts) are always
available on archive: http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/bigtop/
(with the usual disclaimer of not stressing it out unnecessarily).

That said, we're trying to figure out a better (more mirror friendly,
etc) policy
for publishing binary artifacts for the future releases (including 0.3.1). As
Cos mentioned -- we might be able to publish the convenience binaries
on a non-ASF infra.

Thanks,
Roman.