bigtop-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:35:45 GMT
Being a git aficionado I'd love for this to happen for Bigtop. Two questions:
   * is this available for incubating projects?
   * anybody against it?

Thanks,
Roman.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org, user@sqoop.apache.org

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT
(everything will still be handled by Apache, it's just repository
format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer from
the project to actively participate in that process and I would like
to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT