bigtop-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Srinivasan <vijsriniva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.3.0-incubating
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 05:15:49 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to install bigtop0.3.0 on ubuntu lucid.. But I see two
problems:
1. Even after installing the GPG keys, when I try to do the apt-get install
of the hadoop packages, I get the message that the packages cannot be
authenticated:
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  bigtop-utils hadoop flume flume-node hadoop-namenode hadoop-datanode
hadoop-secondarynamenode hadoop-jobtracker
  hadoop-tasktracker hadoop-conf-pseudo hadoop-doc libhdfs0 hadoop-fuse
hadoop-native hadoop-pipes hadoop-sbin
  hadoop-source mahout oozie-client oozie whirr
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

2. Is bigtop01.cloudera.org down ? Getting these errors while downloading:
Err
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org/job/Bigtop-0.3-RC/./label=lucid//lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/apt/bigtop/contrib
hadoop 1.0.1-1
  The HTTP server sent an invalid Content-Range header
Err
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org/job/Bigtop-0.3-RC/./label=lucid//lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/apt/bigtop/contrib
flume 1.0.0-1
  Bad header line